What We Collect:
We may collect some or all of the following:
- Name, email address and telephone number to arrange a booking.
- In consultations your date of birth, address and GP details will be taken alongside information about your general health, specific health conditions, wellbeing (physical and emotional), lifestyle and profession to fully inform the process to give you the best service and to keep you safe.
- For Essential Oil blends and Bach Flower Remedies to be sent you through social media enquiries, your email and postal address will be taken as well as any medications you are on to check for contraindications.
- This information will never be shared with anyone or used for any marketing purposes.
- Your data is stored in compliance with The Data Protection Act of 1998.
What Is Collected Via The Website
- Google Analytics collects anonymous data from you when you are on the website which is not traceable to you.
- We may use this data to improve the functionality of the website.
- We may use this data to inform the marketing strategy for Harley Street Naturopath.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
- Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
- Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- This is a service provided by a third party which is also compliant with the new regulations.
- Minimal information will be collected but it will depend on the information given by you.
- Your name, email and telephone number may be collected in order to get a consultation arranged or further advice given.
Why We Collect
- We collect this information to ensure that you get the best care possible.
- We collect this information to be able to communicate with you about your appointment or enquiry.
- To improve our products and services.
- When permission is granted, we will also share with you information or special offers you might find interesting using a valid e-mail address.
- The GDPR legislation is to protect you and your personal information.
- We will never pass or on sell your details to anyone for marketing purposes.
- We will only share your information when it is required to by law or with your specific permission.
- You may request details of your personal information held by us under the Data Protection Act of 1998.
- If you subscribe to the newsletter to hear about us and any promotional events or special offers, you can unsubscribe from the list whenever you like via the link at the bottom of the email.
- You have the right to complain by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office directly. If you do, we would appreciate your feedback on why.
- If you have any queries about the information we hold on you, or something needs to be amended please email us.